Making Tea Lattés are a fun and delicious treat. You can go completely wild with your creations or keep it simple as we’ve outlined below. Scroll down for a few pictures of some of the versions we’ve tried and love.
Making Tea Latté
A Tea Latté can be enjoyed hot or iced or even blended like a milkshake. Start by selecting your favorite tea that takes milk well (we're using our Café LatTea here). Most black teas take milk well.
- Tea Steeper
- Tea Kettle
- Milk Frother/Steamer
- 16 oz Glass or Mug
- 2-3 tsp Café LatTea Loose Leaf Tea
- 8 ounce Distilled Water
- 2-4 ounce Milk of choice soy, whole, skim, half & half, heavy cream, etc
- 1-2 tsp Flavor Syrup of choice optional
- Whipped Cream optional
- Ice optional
- Sweetener of choice optional
- Heat water to correct temperatre (follow instructions on tea package)
- Steep tea for correct time (follow instructions on tea package)
- Add sweetener & flavor syrup of choice
- Steam & froth milk of choice to 130ºF (froth with a whisk if needed)
- Pour hot frothed milk over tea
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles of your choice if desired
Notes: Some of our favorite syrups to use are Vanilla, Caramel, and Salted Caramel.
Leave a Reply